We love your comments. That having been said, we’re throwing this party, and we’ve got a few House Rules to help everybody have a good time.
- You are 100% responsible for what you say. The internet is not an excuse to be a jerk.
- You “Hold Harmless” everyone who writes for this blog. That means you hold all writers here harmless of any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities.
- Site admins/mods reserve the right to moderate, delete, or change any content within a comment as they see fit, at any time for any reason. We expect this to be rare, and will try to keep the comment true to its original spirit. When we do change a comment, we will make note of it in the comment itself.
- Names: real names are best, but you may use a “brand name” or online persona if you wish. URL: Please use a legitimate and operating URL that you control specifically. Email: Please use a working address as we may want to contact you directly!
- No personal attacks of any kind will be tolerated!
- Please no affiliate links in your comments and please limit the amount of links in your comment.
- We will not share your email address without your direct consent.
- Do we have to tell you not to spam us?
- You grant this site and its corporate parent license to use your comment in blog posts, written material, and any other form of publishing. Thanks!
Questions, comments, or concerns, click here.
Have fun, play nice, and enjoy the party! Coats go on the bed, there’s punch in the bathtub.