- Beatle Tchotchke Alert! - February 5, 2023
- We have a Patreon! - February 2, 2023
- From Victoria: The Lennon Diaries: A Multi-Decade Adventure - January 9, 2023
Folks, my friend Ben Orlin just wrote to say that he and his wife are taking a daytrip to Liverpool tomorrow. He knows I struggle with Chronic Recurrent Beatlemania (CRB), so he kindly asked, “Anything you want me to photograph/purchase/graffiti for you?”
Of course I’m wilting under the pressure — I’m a writer, not an improvisor, for God’s sake — but I thought Dullblog’s teeming millions might have some good ideas.
1) What should Ben photograph?
2) Any Beatle purchases that aren’t cheesy, aren’t expensive, and that can be shipped Stateside?
3) Any of you Banksy wannabes have an itch you want Ben to scratch?
Put ’em in the comments.
PS — A housekeeping note. Following my pleas for help, we are poised to reach 25,000 pageviews for January. This is a leap of 250% over our next biggest month! It’s all due to readers sharing posts via Facebook and StumbleUpon (especially StumbleUpon). Thank you so much; more readers allows Dullblog to be more helpful to the authors and musicians and general Beatlepeedles who write us seeking aid and assistance. It’s rougher than ever to make a living as a writer or musician, so your help spreading our reach is quite deeply appreciated.