- From Victoria: The Lennon Diaries: A Multi-Decade Adventure - January 9, 2023
- Ian Leslie: “Notes on Peter Jackson’s Get Back” - January 2, 2023
- Itinerary for a Beatle-themed trip to London and Liverpool - December 8, 2022
O frabjous day! Variety reports that Revolver will be the next Beatles album to get the Deluxe treatment, with the box set likely to appear this fall. Which means that by December 26th at the latest, it will be nestling cozily next to my box set of Sgt. Pepper.
Yeah, I have that much confidence in Santa. He never lets me down, when it comes to the Beatles.
Highlights of the set will include:
- A handwritten description by Paul McCartney of each of the seven levels
- A photograph of the condom used to record “Yellow Submarine” (Lewisohn denies it was ribbed, but I’m not so sure)
- The AWFUL TRUTH about “Ken’s Flanger.”
I canna wait!